Who We Are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Pardot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Cisco, CircleCI, Codecademy, Equifax, FullStory, Lucidworks, MURAL, and Yahoo.
This position is for a hands-on technical manager to lead a team of SRE engineers focused on providing resilient, secure, scalable, and supportable services for the Stensul platform. You will contribute to the strategy and delivery of the team, as well as managing the day-to-day workload. This role requires close relationships with our customer support, engineering, and product teams.
- Implement SRE frameworks to support global multi-technology environments and ensure the highest level of SLA through operational excellence
- Provide failure analysis/root cause analysis when required
- Provide support to develop & improve the quality of technical engineering documentation
- Provide support to drive the maturity of the software development lifecycle
- Provide quality control of engineering deliverables
- Provide technical consultation to product management
- Perform deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the platforms
- Help to develop new engineering strategies and implementations for the firm
- Champion a DevOps model so that services are automated and elastic across all platforms
- Help coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Write operational documentation and knowledge base of known issues with solutions
- Ready to participate in 24x7 SRE on-call rotations and escalation workflows as needed, such as on occasional weekends
- You are based in Argentina and can travel to Buenos Aires at least once a month.
- You have 5+ years of leading and deeply caring for your engineering team, solving complex problems that demand the best performance.
- You have a solid security-oriented mindset.
- You have 7+ years of experience running & architecting high-quality systems
- You have advanced oral and written English skills.
- Great relationship builder with an appreciative inquiry approach.
- Solid knowledge of high-level software design concepts, architecture, and quality.
- Experience with Linux-Like OS knowledge (Centos - Ubuntu - Alpine)
- Expertise in the programming language Python or Go with a focus on Site Reliability Engineering and support of app services
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools, primarily in deployment, monitoring, and operations, such as Data Dog, Prometheus, Splunk, ElasticSearch, and Grafana. Dynatrace
- Strong working knowledge of modern development technologies and tools such as CI/CD, Git, Terraform
- Good understanding of networking protocols and cybersecurity best practices in the cloud environment
- Familiarity with success measurement (SLI/SLO/SLA)
- Able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
- Ability to handle competing priorities under pressure with temperance.
- Embodies transformational leadership and talent multiplier.
- Live Stensul’s core values: Learning Agile, Team Players, Garra, and Above & Beyond.
- A great sense of humor (we sure do!).
Bonus points for having
- Experience managing K8s resources or clusters (preferred GKE)
- Experience in iterative and incremental development cycles.
- Experience in implementing DORA metrics.
- Experience in the development of modern content creation platforms.
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Company laptop and phone reimbursement.
- Lots of room to own the role and implement new technologies that contribute to increasing the efficiency of the area.
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- Being a part of an amazing, inclusive team that lives by our shared values and is committed to building the next phase of Stensul
- Open to hiring in our Buenos Aires offices, or to work remotely with your commitment to meet the teams in our BA office regularly.