Who We Are:
The Stensul Marketing Creation Platform™ reduces marketing asset creation time by up to 90% to help teams focus on improving campaign performance. With Stensul, teams launch campaigns faster by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying creation for all marketers, so they can create marketing assets that drive results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include AAA, BMW, Cisco, Demandbase, Equifax, Flywire, Greenhouse, Morgan Stanley, and Yahoo.
About the Role:
This role will report directly to the Director of Success Services and will have an exceptional amount of responsibility and visibility within the Customer Success team as well as the broader Stensul organization. This individual will lead implementations with technical and non-technical customers alike, ensuring the Stensul platform is properly configured to drive maximum impact from day one of the partnership.
You will be working with customers both pre- and post-sales to define their specifications, functionality, and workflows to optimize their experience with Stensul. Cross-functional collaboration between Customer Success Managers, Product, Development, and Solutions Consultants will be key to your every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Owning the implementation process for each new customer, which consists of leading discovery calls, creating and reviewing email design specifications document, project managing the build and testing it with the implementation developers, building and testing the customer instance when necessary, and serving as a liaison between customer requirements and the product team
- Become an expert of Stensul’s platform, enabling you to train anyone on getting the most value from the platform, creating customer documentation and answering any questions around the platform confidently
- Working with internal or external developers on new platform integrations based on customer requirements
- Partnering with the Solutions Consulting and Product teams as necessary to research and scope prospective customers
Who You Are:
- 4-6+ years of work experience in email marketing, solutions consulting and/or customer support
- Must possess extreme attention to detail and curiosity
- Can translate complex solutions into easily understandable concepts when communicating to other teams and clients
- Solid technical knowledge (REST/SOAP APIs, HTML/CSS, ESP-specific languages)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Comfortable making UX decisions and mockups
- Desire to engage with customers throughout the implementation process and ability to put the customer first
What We Offer
- Benefits, Perks and other Goodies
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.