Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
100% Remote (U.S. Based Only, Select States - See Below)
About the role
StyleSeat is looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-driven lifecycle marketer to help build the core CRM programs that activate, engage and retain the Pro and Client audiences that make StyleSeat THE integral marketing tool for beauty professionals. You will partner across teams to support new product launches, ensure adoption of existing features, and develop the campaigns that increase activity and engagement on our platform. This will include establishing goals and briefs with our product marketing organization, crafting compelling content with our creative team, and building a strategy that helps continually improve outcomes.
What you’ll do
- Owns the planning, execution and deployment of campaigns (email, SMS, app push notifications) supporting product marketing and audience engagement.
- Defines, tracks, measures, analyzes and reports out on lifecycle communications and presents learnings and insights to team members and stakeholders.
- Optimizes campaign performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, audience segmentation and creative.
- Identifies new opportunities to increase campaign performance and program as a whole.
- Maintains and ensures high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists.
- Collaborates and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders both internal (creative, analytics, marketing, planning, etc) and external (platform partners)
- Serves as a subject matter expert on lifecycle marketing and internally shares information on trends and competitor examples in the lifecycle marketing landscape.
- Assists with day-to-day email operations as needed (proofing and QA’ing emails, email calendar updates, creating and importing email audience segments)
- Own product marketing launch & product adoption support
- Build and deploy campaigns through Braze (our CRM platform)
- Analyze and report on campaign deployments
- Identify key learnings and opportunities for optimization
- Measure ability to improve campaign performance
- Drive overall product adoption and engagement with messaging
- Implementation and measurement of our core product marketing support lifecycle programs as well as the pillars of regular communication, i.e. regular newsletters and ad hoc campaigns.
- Manage stakeholder inputs, building, trafficking and deploying campaigns, analyzing and reporting campaign performance for partners, and recommending optimizations for the lifecycle program.
Who you are
Successful candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds, yet here are some of the critical and nice to have experiences we’re looking for:
- 2 –3 years of lifecycle marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in email marketing, push & SMS
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Very strong communication and team-working skills
- High level of organization coupled with attention to detail
- Interest in learning about marketing financials
- Self-starter who exhibits curiosity
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Aptitude to think strategically but act tactically
- Confidence in project management and presentation skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Segment and Braze is a plus
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The career level we are targeting for this role has a base pay between $66,200 and $81,700. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. Base pay ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Who we are
StyleSeat offers a thoughtfully designed platform for personal service professionals to manage their business by increasing their clientele and easily process payments. We are proud to support entrepreneurs by powering over 200 million personal care appointments totalling over $12B in transactions. We are dedicated to building technology and experiences that deepen relationships between Clients and Professionals.
- Diversity - We celebrate and welcome diversity in backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe in the importance of creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
- Curiosity - We are committed to fostering a culture of learning and growth. We ask questions, challenge assumptions, and explore new ideas.
- Community - We are committed to making a positive impact on each, even when win-win-win scenarios are not always clear or possible in every decision. We strive to find solutions that benefit the community as a whole and drive our shared success.
- Transparency - We are committed to open, honest, and clear communication. We hold ourselves accountable for maintaining the trust of our customers and team.
- Entrepreneurship - We are self-driven big picture thinkers - we move fast and pivot when necessary to achieve our goals.
We currently only have business entities established in the below list of states and, thus are unable to consider candidates who live in states not on this list for the time being. **Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
* North Carolina
* New Hampshire
* New York