Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
100% Remote (U.S. Based Only)
About the role
StyleSeat is looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-oriented product marketer to help build the core professional-side experience from the ground up and establish StyleSeat as THE integral marketing tool for beauty professionals. You will be responsible for building an unbeatable experience that attracts and retains high-quality professionals and drives meaningful growth for the company. This will include crafting a compelling narrative, testing and validating messaging, developing bite-sized educational content, and collaborating cross-functionally to regularly launch insights and exercises to help our professionals level up their marketing strategy.
What you’ll do
- Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear, compelling messaging with a unique point of view (POV), driven by data, that sets StyleSeat apart from competitors and resonates with Pros.
- Collaborate with the product team during sprints to provide valuable insights, market data, and customer feedback, ensuring alignment between product development and marketing efforts.
- Competitive Intelligence: Thoroughly research and understand the competitive landscape, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. Package insights into actionable messaging, positioning, and collateral for teams.
- Enablement: Collaborate with marketing teams to create high-impact narratives, content, collateral, and training materials, driving acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
- Voice of customer: Regularly engage with Pros to gain a deep understanding of the market, customer needs, and opportunities for new business plays.
- Metric: Monitor qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure the success of StyleSeat's products in the market.
Successfully launch go-to-market strategy for new features, including messaging, positioning, launch planning, use cases, customer stories, packaging, pricing, and sales enablement.
Who you are
Successful candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds, yet here are some of the critical experiences we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, including at least 2 years in B2B/ B2C product marketing. Preferably marketplaces but not a must
- Demonstrated experience crafting messaging, and creating marketing content
- Exceptional writing skills with a keen attention to detail and a good communicator
- Strong multitasking abilities and a collaborative team player mindset
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with a focus on improving efficiency and automating tasks
- Scrappy, resourceful approaches to problem-solving.
- Self starter - identify impactful projects and execute them from start to finish.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The career level we are targeting for this role has a base pay between $140,000 and $175,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. Base pay ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Who we are
StyleSeat offers a thoughtfully designed platform for personal service professionals to manage their business by increasing their clientele and easily process payments. We are proud to support entrepreneurs by powering over 200 million personal care appointments totaling over $12B in transactions. We are dedicated to building technology and experiences that deepen relationships between Clients and Professionals.
We currently only have business entities established in the below list of states and, thus are unable to consider candidates who live in states not on this list for the time being. **Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
* North Carolina
* New Hampshire
* New York