Junior Data Analyst
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: SaaS Management. We help customers like Instacart, Palo Alto Networks, AppsFlyer and Payoneer discover and act on every single cloud application in their portfolio. Torii is backed by leading venture capital firms including Wing Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital, Uncork Capital, Entree Capital and LocalGlobe.
We’re aiming to be the market leader in the SMP category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
We are hiring
We’re on the search for a Junior Data Analyst to join the Torii product team.
We are a product-first company and we're looking a passionate people to join us.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the product team to analyze, create and import data to improve Torii product.
A bit about Torii
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in the new category of SaaS Management. We’re fortunate to be backed by top-notch VCs, and to have a stellar customer roster including companies such as AppsFlyer, Cloudinary, Palo Alto Networks, Hibob, Chewy and more.
We’re aiming to be the market leader in our nascent category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative discipline or social sciences with quantitative research experience.
- Knowledge with SQL and complex queries
- Python coding skills
- Working with advanced Excel formulas and lookups
- Good analytics skills
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator both in English and Hebrew.
- Team player
- Working with data visualization
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Experience in a tech company
- Familiarity with product analytics tools: Mixpanel, Google Analytics, FullStory, etc.
- Work with the product and engineering team to create great product and great customer experience.
- Generate reports and conduct analysis to comprehend significant trends based on defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) .
- Work and analyze customer data and metrics by creating easy to read dashboards using SQL.
- Maintaining and enrich our internal Database, make sure it is accurate and up to date. Tagging all records in it, and add to it new records.
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.