Customer Success Manager
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: SaaS Management. We help customers like Palo Alto Networks, AppsFlyer, HiBob, iFood, and Payoneer discover and act on every single cloud application in their portfolio. Torii is backed by leading venture capital firms including Wing Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital, Uncork Capital, Entree Capital and LocalGlobe.
We’re aiming to be the market leader in the SMP category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help grow and scale our North American-based Customer Team. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the growth of the Global Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will create exceptional experiences and sustained value for Torii customers by acting as their trusted advisor and advocate from post-sale through renewal and beyond. You will guide them through the journey of meeting and exceeding their ROI goals and drive strong adoption of the Torii platform. You will also work closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product teams as a customer advocate who helps customers evangelize Torii. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers to deliver value across the entire lifecycle so that renewing and expanding is a no-brainer
- Manage the implementation of new customers; accurately ascertain customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide desired value in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and train users so they feel comfortable with the platform and are able to derive maximum value
- Advise customers on best practices for SaaS Management and the best way to achieve desired outcomes using the platform
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other teams
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; conduct routine account performance planning and business reviews
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Effectively and proactively communicate feature/roadmap news to customers, as well as to provide valuable inbound user feedback to the Torii Product team.
- Show the ability to function independently in a startup environment. Exhibit self-motivation and collaborate effectively across functions to achieve tasks with other teams.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer facing role (Customer Success Manager, Account Management, Account Executive, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; demonstrating diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations.
- Experience supporting other SaaS applications within integration-heavy apps, Okta/Google Workspace/Azure, SSO, Hosting, API integrations, and/or IT Ecosystems.
- General understanding of the SaaS environment – Prior experience working with SaaS Solutions such as Okta, SalesForce, Xero, Box, etc.
- Experience with IDP’s (Okta, Azure AD, Google Workspace, JumpCloud, Onelogin, etc), OAuth, HRIS, Expense Management platforms, IT, Procurement, or SaaS space, working with cross-functional teams on software deployments and/or ongoing management activities around cloud-based software is preferred.
- Ability to analyze existing processes and make data-driven recommendations around system improvements and more efficient processes.
- Previous experience in a startup environment preferred, exhibiting the ability to confidently operate independently in a dynamic, fast-paced setting with frequent changes.
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and a creative problem solver.
- Quick tech learner, with experience training, teaching and guiding customers through highly technical processes.
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, and focused on consistency in all aspects of your daily work.
- 100% fully paid health, vision, and dental benefits for you AND 80% coverage for your family
- Employee Share Options in Torii
- Generous vacation policy to encourage a health work-life balance
- Unlimited Sick, Medical, Mental Health + Safe Leave
- 401k with 6% Safe Harbor Match to support your financial future
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- New Hire IT Hardware - MacBook, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor
- A sweet $300 WFH Stipend that you accrue to own
The salary range displayed is an OTE consisting of base and variable pay. Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.