Mid Market Account Executive
At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will play a crucial role in managing intricate sales cycles within the Mid Market sector and your expertise will be crucial in effectively presenting the value of our solutions, customized to meet individual customer needs.
This is a critical role in helping us accelerate our growth at Vidyard - this is an exciting space and we need strong problem-solvers and consultants who are focused less on selling, per-se, and more on identifying and solving customer challenges. The right person will get heavy investment from our team in terms of career growth and development, and work with a strong peerset in a collaborative, team-based environment.
This is a remote role open to candidates located in Canada.
About the Team
Our New Business team is a small (but mighty!) team of 4 Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales reps. The Team is responsible for acquiring and growing some of our largest customers while closely coordinating with marketing and BDR teams to maintain pipeline generation and leads.
The unique aspect of this role is that you’ll hunt into prospects, but also have the opportunity to sell into a portfolio of low-spend, high-whitespace customers, allowing you to build your muscles on that side of the business as well. The leader overseeing this time also looks after the Account Management team, so there will be learnings across both sides.
What You’ll Work On:
- Managing Mid Market sales cycles
- Sourcing and developing a pipeline of new opportunities
- Ownership of fast and high volume transactions
- Managing relationships with new and existing customers
- Presenting the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs (based on deep, thoughtful discovery to uncover customer challenges and objectives).
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement
- Performing online demos of our product
- Focusing on establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner for target accounts
- Managing your own data and metrics - we aim to be a highly disciplined and rigorous organization that tracks leading indicator metrics that will lead to success.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- ~ 6 years of sales experience; preference for experience with SaaS based organizations
- Full cycle sales experience
- Solid understanding of SaaS concepts such as ARR, AOV, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with outbound prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
Our Tech Stack
- Sales Navigator
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.