Channel Partner Manager
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is seeking a Channel Partner Manager who is passionate about contributing to our mission and purpose by growing our market position by developing and managing strategic SI partnerships. This role connects the bridge between our company and our partners. The challenge is to constantly align different products and services with our business goals and leverage the partner capabilities to their potential.
- Strategic Initiatives: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement partnership strategies that drive revenue.
- Relationship Management: Nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing and new partners, ensuring growth and resolving any conflicts.
- Partner Acquisition: Identify, negotiate with, and onboard potential partners that align with Wonderschool's mission and strategic goals.
- Proven Track Record: Demonstrated success in establishing strategic partnerships, preferably with the largest firms and SI’s.
- Persistent & Strategic Mindset: Ability to envision and execute partnerships and see project through completion through an unrelenting mindset, and applying strategies that align with Wonderschool's goals.
- Communication Excellence: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present and negotiate terms with Big 4 firms.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $160,000-180,000 annually. Since this role has a significant impact on company growth and revenue, this position will also be eligible for quarterly bonuses based on the attainment of strategic goals. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.