Associate Account Executive - West Coast
What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Zefr's data and media solutions put brands in control of their content adjacencies, based on their own unique standards and the Global Alliance of Responsible Media's (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology (Cognition AI) to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent brand safety and suitability activation and verification solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Spain, Dubai, Sweden, Singapore, Tokyo, the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
Zefr is seeking a new Associate Account Executive that is a digital advertising sales expert to help drive increased revenue during its current phase of explosive growth! Zefr offers national advertisers a compelling portfolio of innovative, social video solutions and the opportunity to understand, engage and target its most brand loyal consumers. You will help define Zefr’s products to meet clients’ needs, while building deep, strategic relationships with the world’s largest advertisers.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect/grow revenue against a defined account list of the top Fortune 500 brands and their ad agencies, building a deep understanding of the client’s organization, needs and revenue potential.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels of an account with a focus on brand marketers and executive-level agency
- Deliver holistic account coverage and drive digital agency spending
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals in accordance to the sales plan
- Provide ongoing sales activity reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting
- Work with senior management on revenue forecasting, sales planning and sales strategy
- Represent ZEFR in the industry via conference attendance and active participation with the relevant organizations to increase brand awareness and drive new leads and client engagements
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ years digital media sales experience
- Passion for digital advertising and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience selling digital video and knowledge of YouTube and/or broadcast video preferred
- Track record of performing against quota and excelling in a highly competitive market
- Proven relationships and a strong track record with major west coast agencies and clients
- Strong client relationships with access to brand marketers and executive-level agency decision makers
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and comfort presenting in front of a client a must
- Ability to travel nationwide to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars and industry events
Benefits (for US based employees):
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- 10 paid holidays off
- In-office, hybrid, and fully-remote work options available
- “Summer Fridays” (shorter work days on select Fridays during the summertime)
- In-office lunches and lots of free food
- Optional in-person and virtual events (we like to celebrate!)
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $100,000 and $110,000. This role will be eligible for bonus/commission as applicable. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If your compensation expectations fall outside of this range, it may still be worth having a conversation.
Zefr is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
Something looks off?