Customer Success Manager - Singapore
What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Zefr's data and media solutions put brands in control of their content adjacencies, based on their own unique standards and the Global Alliance of Responsible Media's (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology (Cognition AI) to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent brand safety and suitability activation and verification solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Israel, Spain, Dubai, Sweden, Singapore, Tokyo, the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
What you’ll do:
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to oversee the working relationships with Zefr clients across our measurement and targeting products in the APAC region. This person will work with the biggest and best companies in the business, guiding them in effectively utilizing Zefr technology and demonstrating Zefr’s considerable value.
- Help our clients execute campaigns in DV360, Google Ads, and Facebook by sharing tailored performance-enhancing tactics and strategies
- Be the primary point of contact for your partners, responsible for fielding incoming requests from them, proactively engaging them as well as building and expanding relationships.
- Be responsible for the retention of our clients’ business by building and updating account plans, completing your own KPIs and gathering a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Provide strategic advice and assist in meeting primary KPIs on clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Support customers through technical and strategic challenges while also expressing client needs to internal teams to improve the overall product experience.
- Analyze client data to create actionable solutions and lead initiatives to drive performance and reduce costs.
- Assist clients with the implementation and integration of our products which may include training, troubleshooting and proactive follow up.
- Identify common customer challenges and partner with cross-functional internal team members to interpret business and product needs
- Understand the full suite of Zefr products and services to identify and deliver on opportunities for additional Zefr-driven value.
- Work closely with Zefr’s product team, relaying customer feedback and helping to improve our product suite.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Preferred Experience: 2+ years of customer success management, programmatic trading, or advertising operations experience.
- Experience with either brand safety platforms and/or Google Ads and DV360 important for this role.
- A highly proactive, resourceful and motivated self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to adjust communication styles at all organization levels both internally as well as with clients in different regions.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, including high level of comfort with Excel (experience with other analytics tools a plus), and comfort working on data-driven initiatives.
- Highly consultative; able to effectively communicate technical systems and/or challenges into simpler concepts to empower customers’ comprehension
- Strong ability to empathize with customers and understand their needs, both spoken and unspoken.
- Can work independently with time management skills that are both strong and flexible, to successfully support clients in-market, as well as internationally.
- Proficiency in English