Senior Product Manager (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning)
What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Zefr’s technology is helping to power the age of responsible marketing by putting advertisers in control of their content adjacencies based on their own unique brand safety and suitability preferences, mapped to the Global Alliance of Responsible Media's (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology (Cognition AI) to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent brand safety and suitability activation and measurement solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with additional locations across the globe.
Zefr is hiring! We are seeking a Sr Product Manager to define and execute the development of our innovative AI-driven products to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
What you’ll do:
As a Sr Product Manager specializing in AI and machine learning, you will play a pivotal role in leading the ideation, development, and execution of our AI Platform that powers all Zefr products. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, marketing, sales & customer service to create and deliver market-leading solutions.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Zefr AI Platform aligned with company objectives and customer needs.
- Lead product development, from ideation to launch, by leveraging AI, machine learning, LLMs, and data science technologies.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other teams to prioritize features, define user stories, and ensure timely and high-quality product delivery.
- Define and monitor key product metrics, analyze user data, and iterate on product features to optimize performance and user experience.
- Drive the Go-To-Market strategy, crafting a compelling narrative that highlights the pivotal role of Zefr's AI in shaping our core product differentiation.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Proven track record (5 years) in an Analytics, Data Science or Product Management role with at least 1 year experience in Product Management.
- Strong understanding of AI, machine learning, data science, natural language processing, deep learning, etc.
- Experience working with LLMs (e.g., GPT, BERT, etc.) and their applications in product development.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques; familiarity with relevant programming languages (Python, R, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, adept at explaining complex machine learning concepts to diverse audiences, including marketing and data science teams.
- Strong understanding of entire software development life cycle
Zefr is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
Benefits (for US based employees):
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- 14+ paid holidays off
- In-office, hybrid, and fully-remote work options available
- Shorter work days every other Friday
- In-office lunches and lots of free food
- Optional in-person and virtual events (we like to celebrate!)
Compensation (for US based employees):
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $150,000 - $190,000 Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If your compensation expectations fall outside of this range, it may still be worth having a conversation.