Head of Product Marketing
What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Headquartered in Marina del Rey, California, with offices worldwide, we empower brands through data and media solutions, aligning with both) industry standards and customer specific needs. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent activation and verification solutions on scaled platforms.
What you’ll do:
As the Head of Product Marketing, you'll play a pivotal role in defining and executing a world-class Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for our entire product suite. This position offers a unique opportunity to lead the GTM execution, drive product adoption, and strengthen our market position. Your focus will extend to owning the storytelling of our products to ensure their value resonates as many users as possible.
- Lead the end-to-end Go-to-Market strategy, taking ownership of product positioning, defining deliverables, and orchestrating the release strategy to drive successful market adoption.
- Conducting in-depth research, defining buyer personas and crafting compelling use cases to ensure a nuanced understanding of customer needs and strategic alignment with their pain points.
- Taking ownership of product storytelling, create a cohesive and engaging narrative that highlights features, benefits, and real-world applications to resonate effectively with our user base.
- Serve as the unwavering voice of the customer, ensuring their needs guide product decisions and resonate throughout our strategic initiatives.
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Partner with the solutions marketing team to develop effective sales and marketing enablement strategies.
- Represent marketing in a cross-functional capacity with Sales, Product, and Strategy teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to set the strategic vision and guidance for a multi-year roadmap.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in product marketing at a technology company.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Track record of leading successful GTM executions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create clarity from ambiguity and distill complex issues into easy-to-understand narratives.
- Experience in online advertising with a deep understanding of brand safety, social platforms, and media activation.
- A strong passion for data (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Ability to learn/understand complex technical systems/processes and explain them to customers and senior leaders in terms they understand.
Zefr is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
Benefits (for US based employees):
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- 14+ paid holidays off
- In-office, hybrid, and fully-remote work options available
- Shorter work days every other Friday
- In-office lunches and lots of free food
- Optional in-person and virtual events (we like to celebrate!)
Compensation (for US based employees):
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $150,000 - $180,000 Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If your compensation expectations fall outside of this range, it may still be worth having a conversation.