Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Supplier Networks
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Craft is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts.
Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases, engaging in 5, 6 and 7-figure multi-year recurring revenue contracts. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft is seeking a motivated and skilled Full-Stack Software Engineer, with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS applications and APIs. This person will work on our Supplier Network to build new features and visualizations to help our users monitor, evaluate, and mitigate risk.
Craft gives engineers a lot of responsibility, which is matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with Craft are your interests and abilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Write backend services using Node.js, Express, GraphQL, Apollo, and TypeORM.
- Using and maintaining environments with technologies like AWS, Terraform, and Docker.
- Work in small feature teams with teammates across design, product, and data engineering to drive complex features from start to finish.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and agile practice
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building best-in-class products and services.
- We value learning and growing together instead of knowledge of every specific technology.
What We’re Looking For:
AWS, Terraform, IaC, Hasura will be a great plus
Working experience with GraphQL and Apollo
Expertise in real-time visualisations with D3.js
Experience working with databases like Postgres or MongoDB
System Design skills, analytical approach to creating software
Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new technologies, and always trying to grow
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary Starting at $167,000 + Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
Option to work 100% Remote or out of our San Francisco Office
99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
$200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
$1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)