Enterprise Account Executive - NYC
About the Job:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will own the relationship with a major accounts (greater than 5K employees) in your territory. You will play a significant role in the expansion of our Enterprise Account Executive team. You should be business oriented, customer focused, and a self-starter who works well with little supervision. At the same time, you need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We trust you to do the right things with little oversight.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a fast growing team and have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
- Own the relationship with a major accounts (greater than 5k employees) in your territory
- Educate, evangelize, and guide prospects through a successful adoption of LaunchDarkly
- Elevate LaunchDarkly's visibility at large Enterprises and communicate our value proposition with VP and C-Suite executives
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Methodically develop new opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Minimum 2 years in an Enterprise Sales closing role, 5+ years preferred
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Be highly organized & autonomous
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Experience managing a consultative sales cycle with Executives at Fortune 500 companies (not required)
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (not required)
- Knowledge or experience with MEDDPIC (not required)
- Experience expanding across business units at large enterprises (not required)
- Experience with a Land & Expand SaaS Sales strategy (not required)
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Must reside on the east coast - accessible to NYC
- The role may require up to 50% travel
Target pay range for a Level 4 in the NY metro area: $255,000 - $300,000 *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves trillions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.
Something looks off?