Business Development Representative - APAC
About the Job:
Our Business Development team is designed to be the best place to start your rapid rise in the world of software, whether you’re new to sales or excited to start fresh in the tech industry.
Lots of companies try to say they’re a great place to be a BDR. What makes LaunchDarkly special?
- Sales training in MEDDPICC and Command of the Message
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities from a dedicated Sales Enablement team
- High earning potential for individual performance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic cold outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers to qualify and generate meetings and opportunities
- Utilize tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach & 6Sense
- Partner with Account Executives on account strategy and pipeline creation
- Accountable to specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
Bonus points if you have these, but not required:
- Command of the Message & MEDDPICC training
- Self starter who loves to learn, grow and excel in whatever you do - whether that has been in sales or not. If you have some awesome achievements, tell us about them!
- Demonstrated history of persistence and a sense of urgency
- 20% travel required
- Must be authorized to work in Australia (no visa sponsorship / relocation)
Target pay range for a Level ____ : ____ - _____* revenue only: *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get beer results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.