Software Engineer III
Wrapbook is a smart, intuitive platform that makes production payroll and accounting easier, faster, and more secure. We provide a unified payroll platform that seamlessly connects your entire team—production, accounting, cast, and crew—all in one place. Wrapbook empowers production teams to manage projects, pay cast and crew, track expenses, and generate data-driven insights, while enabling workers to manage timecards, track pay, and onboard to new projects from any device. Wrapbook brings clarity and dependability to production payroll, while increasing the productivity of your whole team.
Trusted by companies of all sizes, Wrapbook powers payroll for some of the industry’s top production companies, including SMUGGLER, Tuff, and GhostRobot. Our growing team of 250+ people across the USA and Canada, including entertainment and technology experts from SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and more. Wrapbook is backed by top-tier investors, including Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo, Andreessen Horowitz, and A* Capital. We have raised $130M and are in a strong financial position.
The Opportunity – Software Engineer III (Remote - USA / CANADA)
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer III to join our team. This role is open to applicants in the USA and Canada. You can work fully remotely, or from one of our offices, or a combination of both.
What you'll Do:
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers to provide elegant solutions to Wrapbook customer problems
- Review code and have your code reviewed.
- Write performant, scalable, and secure software
- Ensure code is well-tested and well-architected
What you’ll Have:
- You excel in developing production web applications, comfortably taking ownership of small to medium-sized features and making significant contributions to larger features
- You are eager to learn and level up your skills
- You have experience writing SQL queries and a general understanding of SQL indices (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- You are customer-focused and like to pay attention to detail and value quality
- You have experience building Ruby on Rails applications and APIs
- Having a background in fintech is a bonus (but not required)
Our Tech Stack:
- Full stack Ruby on Rails (Frontend & Backend)
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 2% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Up to $50 USD/ $66.50 CAD towards Internet/Cell phone service
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Base Salary Range: $126,400 - $191,300 (This is not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Wrapbook employs individuals across the United States and Canada, and this salary range spans multiple geographic zones based on market benchmark data. Your zone is dependent on where you live. Please discuss with your Talent Partner at Wrapbook to get further details on your zone-specific pay range.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!